Laser Sintering System
To create solid three-dimensional objects, layer by layer, from plastic, metal, or ceramic powders that are "sintered" or fused using CO2 laser energy.
Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) is a powder based Rapid Prototyping method. The processes uses a layer system of building up a part with each layer of powder being sintered seperately by a laser. As each layer is sintered it slowly constructs the part step by step.
• The DTM Sinterstation 2000 consisting of 3 items: Build chamber, Control unit and Rear supply unit.
• Extra set of two powder containers for quick material change
• The software on the machine is the latest version and is called SLS 3.3
• Praxair membrane nitrogen generator.
• About 350kg of powder material, consisting of nylon, glass filled nylon and rubber. (some material has been previously used)
Manufacturer > DTM
Types of equipment > Polyamide powder
Reference > M151008
Date of manufacture > 1993
Tel : +33 (0) 2 99 16 35 35
fax : +33 (0) 2 99 46 41 41
29 Rue de l’ Isle Celée - BP 80126 - 35801 DINARD Cedex - (FRANCE)
CNIL : N°898941
Do you want to sell your machines? If you are a machine builder, please send us an exhaustive list of your products with a detailed (...)>> More
You are looking for a new or second hand machine: machine tool, machine for railways maintenance, composites applications, power generation, (...)>> More