CNC Vertical Turning Lathe
CNC-controlled single column vertical turning and boring mill with fixed cross-rail, equiped with twin vertical turret heads for turning operations.
• Table diameter mm. 400
• Max. turning diameter with vertical head mm. 650
• Max. turning height over the platform mm. 750
• AC-motor for table drive kW. 37
• Table rotation speed r.p.m. 0÷1.500
• Max. torque at table Nm 1.165
• Gearbox ranges no. 1
• Tool section mm. 32x32
• Net weight of the machine ab. Kg. 10.000
The machine has no movable cross-rail but is equipped with a fixed cross-rail with slide-ways for the transversal movement of the vertical head.
The machine is equipped as follows:
• No. 1 CNC-controlled vertical 4-position turret head for turning operations, applied on the right hand-side of the fixed cross-rail and having the following features:
- number of turret position: 4
- slide vertical stroke (“Z” axis): mm. 600
- AC-motors for axes drive
- torque: Nm 18
- working feeds: mm./rev. 0,05÷5
- rapid feeds: mm./min.’ 0÷12.000
The turret head is complete with no. 1 toolholder our model “AM”.
• Tool cooling equipment with tank capacity 20 lt./min.’ and pressure 5 bars.
• Table with 3 manual jaws
• Protection guards with standard height mm. 2.200.
• No. 1 belted type chip conveyor.
• Steel telescopic covers on fixed cross-rail for the protection of the slide-ways.
• “SIEMENS” package: all the motors and drives of the machine are “SIEMENS” make.
• CNC-Numerical Control “SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840C” on 4 axes:
vertical movement of right vertical head (“Z” axis);
horizontal movement of right vertical head (“X” axis);
Manufacturer > MARIO CARNAGHI
Types of equipment > Turning
Reference > M121105
Date of manufacture > 2012
Tel : +33 (0) 2 99 16 35 35
fax : +33 (0) 2 99 46 41 41
29 Rue de l’ Isle Celée - BP 80126 - 35801 DINARD Cedex - (FRANCE)
CNIL : N°898941
Do you want to sell your machines? If you are a machine builder, please send us an exhaustive list of your products with a detailed (...)>> More
You are looking for a new or second hand machine: machine tool, machine for railways maintenance, composites applications, power generation, (...)>> More