The MIKROMAT 12V, 20V machines allow complete machining of the part in one take, from roughing to finishing, the best way to reach the maximum precision.
MIKROMAT’s experience in production and use of vertical/horizontal jig boring machines and jig milling machines enabled the manufacturer to define a new type of machine for JIG 5-side and 5-axis machining.
Precision portals allow, thanks to exchangeable heads and extension system, to optimize the workspace with a minimum machine size. Boring, milling and grinding technologies are all fully integrated.
• Fully-integrated two-axis fork heads for use as a 5-axis simultaneous machine.
• An automatic tool changer (ATC) to achieve a higher level of system automation. The ATC can take place in the vertical main spindle as well as in the horizontal or vertical machining heads. The number of tool stations of the storage is variable. The tools are changed outside the working area, to preserve the working area and to avoid collisions.
• There are various machine options and additional equipment that gives access to the most ambitious machining strategies.
• Central energy interface with automatically operating media couplings for all machine functions and technical processes (external and internal cooling). Directional adjustment of all boring and milling heads is fully automatic.
• Pallet changer for efficient production through parallel set-up and processing times.
• Turning and reclining tables for machining of workpiece in every position.
Types of equipment > Milling 5A
Tel : +33 (0) 2 99 16 35 35
fax : +33 (0) 2 99 46 41 41
29 Rue de l’ Isle Celée - BP 80126 - 35801 DINARD Cedex - (FRANCE)
CNIL : N°898941
Multistation helps you to find the right 3D printer (Zortrax M200, Cubicon Single, Leapfrog Bolt et B9Creator) and the most adapted to your needs (...)>> Read more
Multistation is introducing the MAM Institute project, a Metal Additive Manufacturing Institute to be implemented in your country with (...)>> Read more
Multistation is offering, available from stock, different types of metal powders dedicated to the various metal additive manufacturing (...)>> Read more
With this comparative table, Multistation help you to find the most adapted 3D scanner for your needs>> Read more
RICOH France and Multistation have signed an agreement confirming their collaboration on the sale and services of Ricoh’s new 3D PRODUCTION (...)>> Read more
Do you want to sell your machines? If you are a machine builder, please send us an exhaustive list of your products with a detailed (...)>> More
You are looking for a new or second hand machine: machine tool, machine for railways maintenance, composites applications, power generation, (...)>> More
No one else comes close to approaching the affordability of AeroMill and no one beats its (...)
The MIKROMAT 40V, 40VF allow complete machining of very large workpiece with complex (...)
The MIKROMAT 8V, 8V 2S and 8V HSC are based on a dynamically and statically optimized design in (...)