Finish hard Turning refers to the process of single point cutting of hardened parts having hardness between 55 and 68 HRC within the 2 micron range. It’s a simple, reliable and innovative process.
With Hembrug finish hard turning technology, many costly and time consuming cylindrical grinding operations can be easily replaced, without losing part quality.
The Mikroturn® machines can be used for a wide range of parts that fit within the maximum turning diameter/lenght/weight of the horizontal machines ( 450 mm/ 700 mm/ 300kg) or vertical machines (1,500 mm/ 350mm/ 3000kg). The maximum spindle speed is within a range of 2,000 rpm -10,000 rpm for the Mikroturn horizontal series and from 200 rpm -1200 rpm for the Mikroturn vertical series.
Finish hard turning offers significant advantages over cylindrical grinding:
• Cost saving: the Mikroturn® performs all the operations in one set-up whereas the grinding process would involve two or three separate operations.
• Environmental friendly: Hard turning is a dry and environmental green process due to the absence of grinding fluids and grinding sludge.
• Narrow tolerances: the one set-up process results in narrow tolerances especially in term of concentricity, square-ness and roundness.
• More flexibility: with a single point standard CBN tool and clamping set-up, a wide variety of parts with different contours and sizes can be machined. This provides more flexibility in production environments and reduces change over time.
• Higher productivity: finish hard turning ensures more material removal per machining cycle than grinding. This makes hard turning up to 3 to 4 times faster over cylindrical grinding.
The Mikroturn® technology is used worldwide in various sectors such as the bearing, automotive, mold & die industries.
Hembrug Mikroturn® series strengths:
The hydrostatic system, superior to any conventional bearing system
Natural granite machine base
The Mikroturn® hard turning machines can also be equipped with automated part handling and post process measuring equipment.
Types of equipment > Turning
Secteurs d'activité > Industry
Tel : +33 (0) 2 99 16 35 35
fax : +33 (0) 2 99 46 41 41
29 Rue de l’ Isle Celée - BP 80126 - 35801 DINARD Cedex - (FRANCE)
CNIL : N°898941
Multistation helps you to find the right 3D printer (Zortrax M200, Cubicon Single, Leapfrog Bolt et B9Creator) and the most adapted to your needs (...)>> Read more
Multistation is introducing the MAM Institute project, a Metal Additive Manufacturing Institute to be implemented in your country with (...)>> Read more
Multistation is offering, available from stock, different types of metal powders dedicated to the various metal additive manufacturing (...)>> Read more
With this comparative table, Multistation help you to find the most adapted 3D scanner for your needs>> Read more
RICOH France and Multistation have signed an agreement confirming their collaboration on the sale and services of Ricoh’s new 3D PRODUCTION (...)>> Read more
Do you want to sell your machines? If you are a machine builder, please send us an exhaustive list of your products with a detailed (...)>> More
You are looking for a new or second hand machine: machine tool, machine for railways maintenance, composites applications, power generation, (...)>> More
Range of vertical lathes produced by MARIO CARNAGHI : • CNC-Controlled vertical lathes and (...)
Leonard is a family of modular horizontal lathes able to perform machining of parts for medium (...)