The machine allows a 360 ° rotation along two axes allowing the powder majority to be removed by gravity. The rotation is made manually by the operator for both Z and X axis. In parallel, it is also equipped with a manual hand nozzle to carry out a meticulous work and to evacuate the powder trapped in complex channels. The machine is controlled with a pedal and a glovebox systems.
The transparent machine housing allows a complete view of the part, simplifying the operator work.
During the cleaning process, the production chamber may be immersed in an inert atmosphere (Argon or Nitrogen) in order to treat any type of powder including reactive powders. The powder evacuated is stored in a recovery tank for a future utilization after sieving.
RAPID POWDER REMOVAL SYSTEM
- Machine footprint : 980 x 1570 x 1050 mm
- 360° rotation of part along 2 axes
- 3 gazes atmosphere (Ar, N2, Air)
- Operator controlled
- Contamination – free powder recovery
- Solution for every kind of powder – Titanium alloys, Aluminium Alloys, Hx alloys, Stainless steel, …
- Complete visibility of the machine thanks to a transparent machine housing
- Suitable for a large size of build plate (EOS M400 / Concept Laser Xline 2000, 1000 / SLM 500 / AmPro SP-500 / BLT 600 / < 400×800 mm)