Mobile Smart Factory
The Mobile Smart Factory is a true autonomous production unit in additive manufacturing. The integrated installation in containers equipped with 3D printing equipment aims to provide a flexible and reliable means of production wherever it is needed. The Mobile Smart Factory covers the entire additive manufacturing process, including pre-processing and post-processing. This allows a cost-effective and rapid supply of metal and plastic parts.
The overall system consists of two CSC-certified containers and includes one operating and one production unit.
The benefits of the Mobile Smart Factory
Reliable and fast supply of metal and polymer parts :
- Fast production of required spare and functional parts on site
- Reduction of supply chain complexity
Reduced logistics efforts and cost :
- Avoidance of excess inventories (made to order, not to stock)
- Shipping cost savings through decentralized production
Flexible and efficient production capacities through “Plug & Print” :
- Fast and simple expansion of production capacities
- Simple relocation of production
Digitised and efficient production :
- On demand production via virtual storage
- High level of automation
Standard content :
- Production unit : 20ft container (CSC-certified) / METROM 6 axis hybrid machine / customized chassis with isolation / Control unit for machine and container
- Operating unit : 20ft container (CSC-certified) / Markforged X7 polymer printer / Creaform 3D scanner / Climatic office with PC workstation / storage room
METROM 6 axis Hybrid machine
Multifunctional system : WAAM additive manufacturing system and flexible machine tool
Markforged X7 polymer printer
Printing of composite parts, in polyamide (PA) matrix with carbon fiber, glass fiber, Kevlar®….