3D SCANNER HEAVY-DUTY BASIC
The Heavy-Duty Basic 3D scanner is based on structured light technology. Offering shots in blue light, to limit interference due to ambient light. The low energy consumption and automatic thermal regulation system allows the device to operate in harsh environments and guarantees a perfect repeatability of the results.
All components of the Heavy-Duty Basic are protected by a protective case (IP31 standard). Compact, stable and robust, this 3D scanner offers great flexibility of use, and can be easily moved to the operating site.
The calibration must be performed as soon as the scanner is shocked, changes the environment (radical change of temperature, etc.), and remakes every month. The possibility for the end user to calibrate the scanner itself ensures its accuracy, especially when the scanner is moved.
Several options for aligning scans between them are proposed: manually with LEIOS or using a turntable (optional) or with markers.
The scanner comes with connectors, professional tripod, calibration plate, carrying cases, eviXscan control software and LEIOS2 post-processing software for final alignment and fusion of scans. In options are offered robotic arms and turntable (20, 200 and 1000 kg load) to automate the shooting.
RESOLUTION, STRENGTH AND COMFORT
- High quality lenses and cameras
- Accuracy certified according to VDI / VDE2634 Part 2, 4.1 PS
- High mechanical stability and high rigidity
- High power blue LED light source
- Complete system in a single transport box
- All components in one box (IP31)
- Low consumption
- Possibility for the end user to calibrate the scanner
- EviXscan operating software and Leios Surface Base software for scans processing and alignment
- Simple and intuitive software for manipulating point clouds and polygonal meshes
- Cleaning, smoothing, density equalization, hole plugging, checks and comparisons
- Import files in most formats (STL, PLY, OBJ, VMRL, ASC, BIN, etc …)
- Export in .STEP and .IGES CAD formats
- Regular software updates
- 3D Heavy Duty Basic Scanner
- Professional tripod
- Transport cases
- Calibration panel
- Turntable 20/200 / 1000kg (optional)