The scanner in eviXscan’s 3D line featuring blue structural light, allowing to scan dark objects even in difficult lighting conditions (with optional ability to scan with red and green light). It has got two independent measurement channels, which enable precise object mapping of. Enclosed, dustproof and waterproof casing not only protects the device but also prevents re-calibration. Being compact, the scanner provides high mobility.
The scanner is equipped with state-of-the art embedded electronics, which allows to transfer calculation process to the scanner itself thus accelerating the scanning speed and improving user-friendliness.
Heavy Duty Quadro provided with four cameras (2x5Mpx and 2×1.4 MPx) has two ranges: wide and narrow.
Examples of applications:
• Measuring of hard to access object
• Archiving the shape of objects in open space
• Measuring bent / welded elements and comparison with the CAD model
• Quality control of cast iron
• Measurement of pressed components
• Control of difficult to measure object
Works best in: foundries, machine shops, welding shops, in measuring and inspection of objects in difficult conditions