The X1 160Pro™ : Advanced Metal Binder Jetting For Sustainable, High-Quality Production
The open material system will be capable of printing more than 20 metals, ceramics and composites, and incorporates two decades of knowledge to deliver reliable production of parts with new design freedoms.
The X1 160Pro features ExOne’s exclusive and newly patented Triple ACT system, which delivers industry-leading part density and repeatability. Our Triple Advanced Compaction Technology system tackles one of the biggest challenges in binder jetting: dispensing, spreading and compacting ultra-fine metal powders. Learn more at www.exone.com/tripleact.
Also inside : New Industry 4.0 cloud connectivity and process-linking capabilities enabled by Siemens MindSphere.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed for throughput : The largest metal binder jetting system available, the X1 160Pro offers more than 2.5 times the build volume of competing systems available today
- Unparalleled material flexibility : 3D prints more than 20 metals, ceramics and composites
- Best balance of speed and quality : Print speeds topping 10,000 cm3/hour, depending on material. Speed is individually optimized for each metal offered
- Patented quality feature : ExOne’s Triple ACT delivers industry-leading density and repeatability with advanced handling of ultra-fine powders.
- The 10th and largest metal 3D printer from ExOne : The trusted, global leaders in industrial binder jetting systems for sand, metal and ceramics