At-a-Glance Machine Specifications
- Build dimensions: 15.75 x 9.84 x 9.84 in. (400 x 250 x 250 mm)
- Build speed: 1,800 cc/hr
- Layer thickness: > 50 micron
- Print resolution: Minimum 50 micron
- Develop your materials on the Innovent+ to scale them up to the ultrasonic dispensing capabilities of the X1 25PRO
- Print with a wide range of MIM powders.
Productivity & Complexity
- Print within the capabilities of the Innovent+ on a production scale.
- Resolution and throughput can be optimized by changing printhead droplet size and layer thickness.
- Able to check STL files
- Change settings on the fly while printing
- Save and load build layouts and job process settings
Patented powder processing
One of the ways in which X1 25PRO™ print quality is achieved is through ExOne’s patent-pending technologies that allow for the printing of MIM powders. As initially developed for the INNOVENT+ system, powder dispensing in the X1 25PRO™ is achieved through ExOne’s latest state-of-the-art recoating technology, which results in a consistent and uniform powder bed.
Built on long standing MIM powder processing, the X1 25PRO™ also promises the ability to work with a wider range of standard materials. At present, 316L, 304 L, and 17-4PH stainless steels; Inconel 718® and 625; M2 and H11 tool steels; cobalt chrome; copper; tungsten carbide cobalt and many other alloys are 3D printable on the X1 25PRO™.