innovatiQ – TiQ 2
- GestiQ-Pro: Intuitive CNC control with integrated SmartFunctions
- QuadDrive dual printhead up to 300 °C for many hard/soft materials
- MonoLift extruder for collision-free operation
- In-house developed nozzle technology for continuous operation
- Automatic print bed levelling
- Optional: Material drying unit (MiQ 2), can also be retrofitted
Economically efficient and compactly class!
The TiQ 2 does not require an actively heated construction chamber, which makes it economical for daily operations. This 3D printer is particularly suitable and show its advantages in the processing of fiber-reinforced materials thanks to the proprietary dual extruder technology. A material drying unit can optionally combined for hydrophilic materials 3D printing.
Innovative and Intuitive
The TiQ2 is equipped with GestiQ-Pro, a CNC control which supports and simplifies your production process. All functions can be operated via a 7-inch touch display. This printer is very easy to operate, thanks to the SmartFunctions. SmartFunctions is one of many GestiQ-Pro functions integrated in the control system that make operating the machine a piece of cake while reducing potential errors.
Role based security
Access to the machine can be prevented for non-authorized users simply by assigning roles. To do this, different modes must be selected: simple user mode – expert – admin or security mode. All this is thanks to GestiQ-Pro.