TURNMILL 1250, 2000
TURNMILL 1250, 2000, present original solution of new generation of multi-purpose machining centres.
- Turning (face turning, boring, external turning)
- Milling (vertical, horizontal, five-axis)
- Grinding (face grinding, peripheral grinding)
Use in production of : electro motors, gear boxes, steam turbines, water turbines, air compressors, wind power stations, parts of nuclear energetics, pipe systems, transport systems, mining systems.
Upper gantry-type turning and milling machining centre in the basic execution is provided with four controlled axes :
- X-axis – cross rail longitudinal travel
- Y-axis – slide cross travel
- Z-axis – ram vertical travel
- C-axis – clamping plate rotary axis
- Rotary milling head with tilting movement in the B-axis is increasing the number of controlled axes to 5.
Gantry-type Multi-professional Machining Centre MCV 2318
Multipurpose overhead gantry machining centre in a 5axis configuration. Kinematics of the machine is made up of three perpendicular linear axes, an angular head with electro spindle, turning capabilities while locking the milling spindle and a rotary table diameter 1800 mm and with maximum speed of 250 1/min.