MODULARLY DESIGNED AND SELF-CONTAINED
Sintratec S2, the affordable all-in-one solution, allows you to minimize downtimes and benefit from cost-effective operation. You can carry out a material change within a short space of time; tedious cleaning processes are a thing of the past.
The selective laser sintering system consists of the Laser Sintering Station (LSS), the Material Core Unit (MCU) and the Material Handling Station (MHS). With the additional modules – the Sintratec Blasting Station (a blasting cabinet), the Sintratec Polishing Station (a magnetic tumbler) and the Sintratec Vortex Unit (a powder management module) – you get a uniquely self-contained process system for additive manufacturing.
Once high-quality SLS printing is complete, the printed objects are conveniently and cleanly de- powdered. Both the blasting unit and the magnetic tumbler help to create a refined surface. The ingenious Material Core Unit allows you to easily switch from one print material to another. Thanks to the modular system design, you can expand your SLS machinery as needed.
SINTRATEC S2 LASER SINTERING STATION (LSS)
The Sintratec Laser Sintering Station’s cylindrical printing volume means you get consistent and homogeneous printing results. You can follow your print job live at any time and evaluate the surface of the individual printed layers in real time with the integrated 4K camera. The precise laser scanning system enables improved repeat accuracy and fast printing processes. The sophisticated heating system gives your SLS parts a high-quality surface finish.
- Faster printing due to a shorter preparation time
- Precise laser scanning system
- Eight controlled heating zones for optimum printing processes
SINTRATEC S2 MATERIAL HANDLING STATION (MHS)
You no longer need additional equipment for screening used print materials for reprocessing – and it’s all thanks to the efficient screening function in the Sintratec Material Handling Station. The freely accessible work area with an air filtration system gives you a clear view of the object to be depowdered, which also allows for a clean working environment.
- No additional tools needed to screen the print material
- High visibility when depowdering the parts
- Touchscreen-based operation
SINTRATEC S2 MATERIAL CORE UNIT (MCU)
The mobile Sintratec Material Core Units with an integrated powder mixing function ensure convenient powder handling. Several units allow you to increase the material variety and reduce downtimes.
- High level of process reliability
- Optimum mixing ratio
- Automatic powder detection
- Integrated multi-zone heating for build cylinders
- Two internal powder tanks for quick layer changeover
- Integrated re-coating system (coordinated to powder)
SINTRATEC POLISHING STATION
Creating smooth surfaces on your SLS workpieces is simple and convenient with the Sintratec magnetic tumbler. The stainless steel magnetic polishing pins seal surface impurities, creating an improved finish within a short period of time.
- Autonomous and compact system
- Sealing of surface impurities
- Several components can be processed at the same time
SINTRATEC BLASTING STATION
The Sintratec blasting unit creates visually appealing SLS workpieces with an improved surface quality in a short amount of time.
- Dust-free work thanks to full circumferential seals on the cover frame and door frame
- 12 V fluorescent tubes with 230 V power supply unit and external switch for excellent visibility
- Suitable for different blasting materials such as quartz, glass beads and plastic beads
SINTRATEC VORTEX UNIT
Removing excess and used powder is a piece of cake with the professional powder management module. Powder that has already been used is collected, sieved and made available for the next print jobs.
- Single-motor wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- High-efficiency cyclone pre-separator
- Anti-static industrial vacuum cleaner