Features of the ZYYX Pro
- OfficeSafe™ : Closed design with air filter system
- Automatic Levelling : Auto-calibration of build-plate for each print
- Material Monitor : Pause for material problems
- Robust design
- Simplify3D : The market leading software is included
- Open-material system : No limitations
- Stand-alone : No computer needed during printing
- SwiftTool™ : Quickest system for nozzle change on the market
- Heated Chamber : Support for high-strength engineering grade materials
- proTect™ material system included : Complete system to secure material quality
- All-metal structural design : Even more stability and quality for prints
Health and safety must be the highest of priorities at any workplace and the ZYYX pro is designed to be quiet and safe. Through an innovative filtering system (HEPA and active carbon) that removes ultrafine particles and odors you can print safely with any material.
proTect™ Material System
The ZYYX Pro is more than a reliable plug-and-play printer; it is part of an ecosystem designed to maximize quality and uptime.
The ZYYX Pro comes with the proTect™ material system that has been developed to maximize the quality and durability of filament during use and storage. While in storage the filament is kept in a vacuum bag with a dehumidifier, and while in use it is kept dry inside the heated chamber of the printer.
ZYYX Pro Engineering Materials
ZYYX proCarbon (Carbon fiber reinforced polyamide) is a material with high stiffness and high tensile strength. It is ideal for functional prototypes that are exposed to tough environments, as well as end use parts such as jigs and fixtures in a production setup. If you still do not believe us, please order a sample from our sample page above.
The ZYYX proCarbon must be printed with the hard-coated SwiftTool™ Carbon0.6, since this abrasive material quickly will wear-down or degrade other SwiftTools.
ZYYX proNylon (Polyamide) is a material for use where low friction and flexible yet strong part are needed. It is also resistant to most chemicals. Ideal applications range from bushings and pulleys to electronics casings where resistance to the environment is a priority.
ZYYX proGlass (Glass-fiber reinforced polyamide) has a very high tensile strength-to-weight ratio, and is less electrically conductive than the ZYYX proCarbon. It is ideal when you need parts that are resistant to impact, or as an alternative to proCarbon where electrical insulation is required. For many uses it can be an alternative to ABS, offering better temperature resistance, better layer adhesion, and higher strength.
ZYYX proGlass is also abrasive and must be printed with the hard-coated SwiftTool™ Carbon0.6.
Multi-Material Extension Kit
The ZYYX pro user that wants to print with more conventional materials such as ZYYX-PLA, ZYYX-ABS, or ZYYX-Flex is offered a multi-material extension kit.
Included in the multi-material extension kit :
- Selection of SwiftTool™ tool heads (0.2 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.8 mm)
- Selection of materials: ZYYX-PLA, ZYYX-ABS, ZYYX-FLEX (one unit each)
- Multi-Material Build-Plate
- ZYYX SoftSpring for flexible material
- proTect™ storage system