SINTRATEC S1 3D printer
- Laser spot size 0.25 mm
- Layer thickness 0.1 mm
- Print volume 130 x 130 x 180 mm
- Machine dimensions 740 x 670 x 350 mm
- Power supply 230V / 110V AC
- Max consumption 1,9kW
- 2.3W laser power
- Polyamide 12
- The basic material for Sintratec 3D printers is an industrial polyamide (nylon) powder.
- Sintratec PA12 powder enables you to print robust, temperature-resistant, accurate and durable workpieces.
- Sintratec PA12 polymer high performance polymer
- PA12 Sintratec is a polymer of industrial quality
- This material guarantees high stability and resolution and is particularly suitable for printing complex objects. If desired, the prints can be surface treated and coated.
Characteristics Sintratec PA12
- Color : Antracite
- Melting point: 176 ° C
- Particle size: 0.06 mm
- 445 nm laser wave length
- Blue laser color
The Sintratec S1 is equipped with an open software, which allows to adjust and regulate if you want all the parameters that drive the process.