Other Additive manufacturing
EVATRONIX – PROFESSIONAL 3D SCANNER HEAVY DUTY QUADRO
3D SCANNER HEAVY DUTY QUADRO
The Heavy-Duty Quadro 3D scanner is a professional scanner, based on structured light technology. Offering shots in blue, green or red light, it can adapt to all room colors and scan dark objects whatever the lighting conditions, even when they are difficult.
The automatic multi-source thermal control system allows the device to operate in harsh environments and to guarantee perfect repeatability of the results, even in humid, dusty or very hot environments.
All Heavy-Duty components are protected in a waterproof and dustproof enclosure (IP62 standard, IP67 optional). Compact, stable and robust, this 3D scanner offers great flexibility of use, and can be easily moved to the operating site.
This 3D scanner is equipped with two laser sights for easy and quick adjustment of the distance from the scanner to the part to be scanned.
Heavy-Duty has the advantage of having two independent measuring fields that allow you to digitize all types of parts with great precision. No complicated manipulation is therefore required: you just have to choose the measurement field that suits your application.
- Lenses and high resolution cameras
- Accuracy certified according to VDI / VDE2634 Part 2, 4.1 PS
- High mechanical stability and high rigidity thanks to the use of carbon fiber for the structure of the optical system
- High power LED light source, choice of three colors (blue, green and red)
- Two measurement fields in the same box
- Complete system in a single transport box
- Perfect seal against dust and moisture (IP62)
- Low consumption
- Possibility for the end user to calibrate the scanner
Reference : M191203
No responsibility whatsoever is assumed with respect to technical description, quality, dimensions, year of manufacturing and completeness of machines.
The descriptions are made under full reserve of potential errors which will be without any influence on a concluded sale
Validated & certified by Multistation