The key advantages of Prodways solutions:
- Unparalleled resolution and precision, even on large parts,
- Most detailed parts on the market at high throughput: hundreds of tiny parts in just a few hours at a resolution of 40-μm,
- Unequalled resolution, more than half a billion pixels per layer,
- High precision in the 3 dimensions (horizontal AND vertical), essential in many applications such as dental,
- Very large sized parts while retaining the same precision required for intricate and exacting parts such as those used in biomedical.
- Technology permitting the use and development of premium innovative composite and hybrid materials with impressive mechanical, physical, esthetic properties, as well as biocompatible materials for a wide variety of medical applications.
- Significantly improved profitability due to its incredible speed and considerable reductions in production costs,
- Up to 10 times faster than market standards,
- Technology allowing for unequalled production volumes,
- Superior surface quality requiring minimum finishing,
- Minimum operating costs due to lack of expensive wear and tear on parts,
- Replacement of LED light source cheaper than laser.
Prodways supports successful innovation and production processes by delivering a very innovative 3D technology and materials. Based on the strong experience and industrial culture of Groupe Gorgé, Prodways proposes industrial solutions to industrial needs. Its highly qualified and experienced team constantly focuses on a rapid manufacturing approach integrating technology, process & post process.
Multistation, a key actor of the additive manufacturing supply and value chain
Since 1987, Multistation, a French company, has been integrating innovating and disruptive solutions in digital manufacturing, supplying internationally heavy and complex machine-tools and equipment for automation of composites, rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing. Multistation’s customers are coming from the transport sector as well as the energy, luxury, medical, academic and defense industries.
Further information: www.multistation.com or follow us on @MultistationSAS, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+