THE FUTURE OF INDUSTRY BUILDS TODAY
The largest event in France dedicated to manufacturing
Whether it is held in Paris on even years, or in Lyon on odd years, INDUSTRIE always strives to bring together a range of know-how, innovations, and solutions to increase productivity and competitiveness.
Ranked as one of the Top 5 manufacturing exhibitions in EUROPE, INDUSTRIE is the largest event dedicated to the sector in France, with over 1,000 exhibitors and 22,000 visitors (expected?) over the four days.
8 Sectors for equipment
- Industrial Computing
- Machine Tool
- Measurement – Control – Vision
- Surface Treatments
- Note that INDUSTRIE’s 9th historic sector – welding – will be part of the TOLEXPO exhibition
2 Themed villages
- Impression 3D (Additive manufacturing)
- Stratégie et développement des entreprises (Strategy and Business Development)
3 complementary exhibitions
- MIDEST : the reference exhibition in Europe for all know-how related to industrial subcontracting
- Tolexpo : the exhibition for sheet metal, coil, tube and section
- Smart Industries : the exhibition for the Industry of the Futur
Come and see us on booth 4F85 !
Click HERE to have more information