REAL MULTI-STATION MACHINES IN THE MULTISTATION PROGRAM FOR THE MACHINING OF CRANKSHAFTS.
Unior is one of the largest and most important Slovenian exporters with diverse production segments.
The manufacturer develops 6 types of machines Tools
- Deep drilling machines for the drilling of molds (up to 15 tons) or the drilling of motor shafts
- Machines for production large series of components, mainly automotive (but not only)
- Modular machining machines for prismatic parts, as pump bodies, turbochargers (see the examples of parts attached document) … with multi-milling stations (revolver head, tool change or multi-spindle …) that can integrate into a production line, with shuttle loading or robot …
- Complete systems for milling and drilling of crankshafts from 500mm to 3500mm, consisting of several machines successively balancing and centering the shaft, drilling lubrication channels, reducing and balancing weights by drilling, threading and flange drilling, cutting in length and finishing of the ends
- Large 5-axis machining centers with multi-station modular milling heads, horizontal and vertical, with single or double tilting table door parts ….
- Rotary transfer machines with multiple machining stations
The users are the mold makers, the major manufacturers of aeronautical engines and especially automobiles, the blacksmiths who machine the crankshafts at the end of the line, the subcontractors in search of production machines having a great flexibility.
References from reputable companies such as: VOLKSWAGEN, AUDI, DAIMLER, MAN, DEUTZ, SKODA …