3D Print Suite
To help you realize your projects, scale up your production, and establish an efficient 3D printing business, Materialise leverages its nearly three decades of 3D printing experience in the development of premium Additive Manufacturing (AM) software solutions. Their open, flexible platform enables you to build innovative 3D printing applications, unrestricted by your choice of AM technology or printing machine.
The Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite includes design optimization, industry-leading data and build preparation software, quality inspection tools and production management systems, offering an end-to-end software Suite for AM production factories. It also includes, software and control systems used by machine manufacturers to better bridge the gap between applications and 3D printers.
Together, the Suite enables you to continuously raise your 3D printing productivity and connect to the world’s largest AM ecosystem.
The software of choice for additive manufacturing
- Materialise 3-Matic : design enhancement
- Materialise Magics : data and build preparation
- Materialise e-Stage : automatic support generation
- Materialise Build Processor : machine communication
- Materialise Control Platform : machine control and steering
- Materialise Streamics : production management and automation