Arcam enters 2015 with an order book of 19 systems.
The Asian market continues to grow and over one third of the order intake in 2014 comes from Asia. The work to industrialize Arcam’s technology with the major players within the aerospace and implant industries continue and there are good business opportunities forward. Of the 35 systems that were delivered during the period the majority went to customers within the medical implant or the aerospace industry.
Strong growth and strategic acquisitions
- Net sales increased by 70% to 339.0 (199.4) MSEK
- Operating income increased to SEK 19.6 (14.5) MSEK (including non-recurring costs of approximately 9.3 (5) MSEK)
- Net income increased to 57.1 (15.4) MSEK (including tax effects of approximately 15.8 MSEK)
- Earnings per share increased to 3.10 (0.96) SEK
- 35 (25) EBM systems were delivered during the period
- Order intake increased to 42 (27) systems
- Acquisition of the metal powder manufacturer AP&C in Canada
- Acquisition of the contract manufacturer DiSanto Technology Inc.
For the fourth quarter:
- Sales increased by 105% to 137.1 (66.9) MSEK
- Operating income increased to 13.2 (6.9) MSEK
- Net income increased to 15.0 (7.6) MSEK
- Order intake increased to 21 (10) systems
- 5 (9) EBM systems were delivered in the third quarter
Significant events after the end of the period:
- Order for 5 new EBM systems in January 2015
Find out about Arcam
Read the complete press release below.