5th SYMPOSIUM DEDICATED TO ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING AND METALLURGY TRADES
The 5th Additive Manufacturing and Metallurgy Professions Symposium will take place on October 17th from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm at the Charleville-Mézières University Campus.
Register here : http://bit.ly/2MsCjQU
Previous edition : http://bit.ly/2YevVUi
Program : http://bit.ly/31bjFB7
The themes of the round tables
- Indirect Additive Manufacturing of Metal and Ceramic Parts
- Connected objects and Additive Manufacturing
- Metallic additive manufacturing by wire fusion
- Additive manufacturing of composites
- Additive manufacturing of large parts
- Training and Additive Manufacturing
- Tour de France of Innovation in the Territories of Industry
- Materials and functional components in Additive Manufacturing
The 5th Symposium will also host the Tour de France for innovation.
It will also be possible to visit the PLATINIUM 3D platform, CRITT MDTS, EISINE and 3D METAL INDUSTRY.