In particular, we will introduce our last 3d printers:
Beethefirst by BEEVERYCREATIVE
This printer was selected by Multistation for the following reasons (among others):
• Usability – it’s the most plug & print 3D printer available. Within a few minutes after unboxing, any user is able to start printing;
• Portability – it’s the easiest to transport of its segment due to the built-in handle and only weighing 9.5 kg;
• Design – it has been designed to fit all environments we live in, easily becoming a beautiful piece of decoration;
• Silent – very easy to live with. It will not disturb anyone while printing;
• Its package: “BEEPACK”. With its unique design, the BEEPACK allows users to transport the printer with all the accessories needed to print.
This printer has been awarded by the 3DPRINTSHOW London 2014 in two categories: Best Prosumer Printer and Best Consumer Printer. The Make magazine in the Ultimate Guide to 3D Printing 2015, described it as the “rookie of the year”.
3Dream: more information here
Castor 3D: more information here