Professional large volume dual-extrusion 3D printer
Zortrax M300 Dual relies on the dual-extrusion LPD Plus technology to simultaneously print with separate support and base filaments. Support filaments are soluble in water which makes support structures removable by rinsing. This way the M300 Dual can print relatively large models with intricate internal geometries.
Single-extrusion mode is also available in which the printer works like a standard M300 Plus machine.
To safeguard the more time-consuming large format prints, the M300 Dual has the blackout response system. When a power outage is detected, the printer automatically saves the position of the printing head to resume from the same spot when the power is back on.
Professional users can choose from among perforated, glass, or other compatible build-platforms as all of them can be automatically calibrated due to a capacitive displacement sensor. The M300 Dual prints with a range of dedicated filaments. Third-party alternatives are also fully supported in both dual and single extrusion modes.
- Works in the LPD Plus dual-extrusion technology
- Has a 265x265x300 mm workspace
- Has Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet connectivity
- Has a blackout response system
- Calibrates a build-platform with a capacitive displacement sensor
- Compatible with perforated, glass, and other build platforms
- Supports single and dual extrusion modes
- Works with third-party filaments
- Has built-in video streaming camera
- The largest LPD Plus 3D printer