THE FINESPIN POLISHING AND DEBURRING MACHINE
The process for deburring and edge rounding is based on fine impact polishing of small magnetic pins. The pins are activated by a rotating and alternating magnetic field that make them spin and wiggle as they find their way into the finest crevices of your part. The results speak for themselves.
It is very easily operated, just put your parts in a container with pins on top of the machine, add some polishing fluid and push the start button. The machine will work your part to nice and shiny finish and soften the edges quickly. With the use of two containers there will be virtually zero load and unload times. Small parts can be deburred quickly and easily.
POLISH- AND DEBURRING EQUIPMENT FOR
- CNC-turned parts
- Injection moulding, eg zink and aluminum
- Stainless steel
- Fine stamped parts
- Fine abrasive waterjet cut parts
- Wire EDM parts
- Jewellery from casting or cutting
- Fine mechanic industries
- Medical device
- Aerospace (e g titium, light alloys, inconel)
- … and much more.
FINESPIN® – EFFICIENT FINISH QUICK AND EASY
- Specially designed for handling parts of complex geometries. Suitable for holes and small features and miniature parts.
- Deburring, edge rounding, polishing, and cleaning in one operation.
- Quick, Easy and safe use.
- Consumables have long Life time – low running cost.
- Operator panel with touch screen and intuitive HMI make the machine easy to set up and optimise for the present task.
The Finespin-process is based on impact polishing which has virtually no material removal, although it does have a fine polishing agent
- Does not deform work pieces
- Does not damage part surfaces
- Does not affect the parts tolerances
The Finespin machine is available in 4 sizes having capacity ranging from 1 to 8 kg per batch.