Conveyor System C135
The Eastman C135 conveyor system has supreme capabilities for single- to low-ply cutting requirements. It has the ability to continuously convey rolled material goods with consistent speed and control. Eastman’s gantry and tool-head design are engineered to cut the most diverse technical and industrial fabrics available, while exceeding industry standards for accuracy.
The robust conveyor design delivers unrivaled levels of material utilization and is often capable of cutting multiple layers without plastic overlay. This computer-controlled cutting system requires minimal operator guidance to automatically feed and spread material to the identified start position. The C135 offers tremendous efficiency when cutting pattern pieces that exceed the table length. The exclusive InMotion™ software enables the machine to continuously cut while conveying.
Available in a range of widths, lengths and various tool head accessory options, the C135 will be built to match your application needs, allowing you to customize the tools and capabilities to maximize productivity.
- Choice of standard, heavy-duty or fiber tool head, featuring individually aligned and calibrated tool spindles with your choice of over 60 blades, punches and notches.
- A library feature within the operating control software allows the operator to save commonly used tool pressures and blade assignments based on job and material files.
- Prevent unauthorized changes to the system and software with restricted login access.
The cutting surface is a smooth and durable, high-durometer cast urethane conveyor belt suitable for even sticky or downy materials. It has proven reliable for 2,000+ hours of normal operation, with some customers testifying to more than four years of continuous use.
The C135 is equipped with a self-contained, high-flow vacuum system to ensure optimum material hold-down for cutting. Millions of holes are perforated in a random pattern that provides evenly dispersed vacuum flow, no matter where you are cutting. The piece removal zone is integrated into the design, eliminating the need for extension tabling.
International Compliance Ratings
The operating computer, and control cabinet are housed in independent enclosures that are sealed to offer dust and water resistant protection in harsh or high particulate environments. Additionally, cabling connectors, servo motors and display components meet recognized international protection ratings requirements.
Industrial Design for Rigorous Use
- Advanced electro-pneumatic regulator for precise tool pressure control
- Heavy-duty cable connectors
- Hi/Low voltage systematic panel layout for easy troubleshooting
- Easy access, sealed doors for inspection and maintenance
- Heavy-gauge steel construction with scratch-resistant powder coated finish
- The series of drives is capable of Condition Based Predictive Maintenance. This is the practice of detecting changes in machine vibration and friction of your belt drives, linear guides, and gears so that parts can be replaced accordingly before they fail. This function automatically generates a failure warning limit so machine operators can schedule a service call to prevent machine downtime.