Taking continuous cutting to new heights
The Eagle™ C125 conveyor system has supreme capabilities for single- to low-ply cutting requirements. It has the ability to continuously convey rolled material goods with consistent speed and control.
Eastman’s gantry and tool-head design are engineered to cut the most diverse technical and industrial fabrics available, while exceeding industry standards for accuracy. The robust conveyor design delivers unrivaled levels of material utilization and is often capable of cutting multiple layers without plastic overlay*. This computer-controlled cutting system requires minimal operator guidance to automatically feed and spread material to the identified start position. Smooth and accurate cutting of long markers is accomplished with the support of a powerful, yet quiet and self-contained vacuum system.
The cutting surface is a smooth and durable, high-durometer cast urethane conveyor belt suitable for even sticky or downy materials. It has proven reliable for 2,000+ hours of normal operation, with some customers testifying to more than four years of continuous use.
The C125 is equipped with a self-contained, high-flow vacuum system to ensure optimum material hold-down for cutting. Millions of holes are perforated in a random pattern that provides evenly dispersed vacuum flow, no matter where you are cutting. The piece removal zone is integrated into the design, eliminating the need for extension tabling.
Made to Order
Available in a range of widths, lengths and various tool head accessory options, the C125 will be built to match your application needs, allowing you to customize the tools and capabilities to maximize productivity.
International Compliance Ratings
The operating computer, and control cabinet are housed in independent enclosures that are sealed to offer dust and water resistant protection in harsh or high particulate environments. Additionally, cabling connectors, servo motors and display components meet recognized international protection ratings requirements.
Industrial Design for Rigorous Use
- Advanced electro-pneumatic regulator for precise tool pressure control
- Built-in surge protection to block voltage spikes and surges
- Heavy-duty cable connectors
- Hi/Low voltage systematic panel layout for easy troubleshooting
- Easy access, sealed doors for inspection and maintenance
- Heavy-gauge steel construction with scratch-resistant powder coated finish
- Four remote emergency stops: two on cutting gantry, two system-mounted
- Additional gantry-mounted stop disks pause system operation until returned to neutral and reset. Operation can then be resumed from any position
- Tool head is equipped with plexiglass safety window to keep hands free of knife during operation
- Single turn-off point with a universal power system for lockout / tagout safeguards employees from unexpected start-up
Choice of standard, heavy-duty or fiber tool head, featuring individually aligned and calibrated tool spindles with your choice of over 60 blades, punches and notches.
A library feature within the operating control software allows the opeartor to save commonly used tool pressures and blade assignments based on job and material files.
All tool heads are equipped with a pen or Sharpie® assembly for marking. Additional options available for airbrush ink spray, adhesive labels or drop-on-demand inkjet.
- EasiHold® | for cutting lofted material
- EasiLabel | adhesive label system
- EasiMark | airbrush marking system
- JetPRO | drop-on-demand inkjet
- Variety of material handling equipment
- Fiber tool head
- Heavy-Duty tool head