START 3D PRINTING WITH YOUR ROBOT
Meltio ENGINE Robot is a sophisticated and powerful device that allows 3D printing of dense metal parts with robots. The motor enables the printing of parts from wire using patented multilaser technology.
Meltio ENGINE can produce complex metal components from wire. The ability to produce parts from wire makes the operation and handling of materials very safe, and helps ensure total efficiency in the use of materials.
EXCELLENT RESULTS AND VERSATILITY
The specially designed deposition nozzle facilitates optimized injection of argon onto the weld pool, dramatically reducing oxidation. MELTIO ENGINE not only enables 3D printing of dense metal parts, but also an all-in-one additive manufacturing solution for part repair, laser coating, laser welding, laser cutting, laser texturing and polishing.
MELTIO ENGINE is equipped with a powerful on-board computer with 17 “touchscreen and a feature-rich graphical interface. It is equipped with state-of-the-art customizable software to facilitate model cutting and access to process parameters MELTIO ENGINE can also be controlled via a tablet or computer via a local wireless network or via an Ethernet connection.
AN OPEN MATERIALS PLATFORM
- Stainless steel : excellent mechanical and corrosion resistance.
- Mild Steel : Affordable, this duxtile material is easy to machine and weld.
- Carbon steel : high impact resistance and hardness maintained at high temperature.
- Titanium : very good weight / mechanical resistance ratio and corrosion resistant.
- Inconel : polyalent, very resistant to heat and corrosion.
- Copper : under development
- Filament Preheat : Preheats the programmable wire feed to increase the deposition rate.
- Double Filament : Allows you to print two filaments sequentially during the same print with quick thread change.
- External spool storage : used to supply the machine with wire from an external source. Larger coils can then be used.