EinStar 3D SCANNER
EinStar is ready to use and accessible to everybody, it will become your companion for scanning in your 3D printing, design and many other projects. Its invisible infrared structured light technology makes EinStar the perfect tool for comfortable scanning of human faces reducing bright light patterns for data collection. The integrated color camera and large field of view allows the EinStar to provide high quality 3D color data.
Structured light technology
Structured light source technology based on invisible infrared light in this device combined with advanced intelligent presetting in different scanning modes enables 3D scanning with Einstar in a wide range of uses and promotes the popularization of portable 3D scanning technology.
High Quality Data
Collect high density point cloud data fast and easily with point distance up to 0.1mm.
High Color Fidelity
- Benefit from built-in RGB color camera.
- 3D data with authentic colors.
Detail-oriented Enhancement Technology
Built-in detail enhancement technology optimizes the point cloud for complete data acquisition.
Streamlined User Experience
Smooth and fast, scanning speed up to 14 FPS.
- Smart tracking performance
- Automatic alignment
- Intelligent algorithm
Stable Outdoor Scanning
Equipped with 3 Infrared VCSEL Projectors, 2 Stereo Depth Cameras and 1 RGB Camera, Einstar can capture clear scan data and generate stable outputs outdoors. Provide a flexible working distance for small and large objects.
Extremely Easy to Use
- Ergonomic design
- Only one USB cable for data transmission and power
- Clear and elegant workflow for scanning and post processing
- Easy to setup, plug and play.
Comfortable for Eyes, Easy to Scan Hair
- No projector light during scanning process.
- Comfortable and safe for eyes.
- Turning on “Hair Mode” to get sufficient hair data for human scan and improve the whole data completeness.