TITOMIC D523 : Coldspray Technology
The system uses compressed air to spray metal particles onto the surface, allowing the metals to fuse without heat. This means that the system does not introduce heat into the metal parts, thus avoiding deformation and changes in the grain structure.
- Reduced repair costs – often by as much as 90%
- Repair of parts and surfaces in minutes, in-house
- Minimal machining required
- Fusion of dissimilar materials, such as applying nickel to cast iron.
- Prevent and repair corrosion damage
- Repair bearing seats
- Repair shapes and patterns for plastic, glass and metal casting
- Hermetically sealing radiators and HVAC systems
- Adding electrical and thermal conductive layers to metals.
This solution is ultra-mobile but can also be integrated in a special waterproof cabin for recurrent use on site.