XIR 1800 thermal camera system
- Enables, high contrast clear images of the welding arc or Laser process, melt pool and surrounding material,
- Provides a thermal temperature map to monitor key weld zones such as the melt pool, deposited material and surrounding base material for in-process control and quality assurance. From ~ 250 to over 1800°C.
- Provides thermal calibrated temperature measurements in the 350-1500 °C range, in Thermal Mode.
- Provides ability to image through smoke or fumes to provide an exceptionally clear, real-time views of any metal additive or welding process.
- Provides ability to capture high speed pulsing processes in real-time using Global Shutter and high frame rates, with or without triggering.
- Integrates with Xiris WeldStudio™ software suite so that multiple Xiris weld cameras (thermal or visual) and a Xiris weld microphone can be integrated together for data synchronization, capture and analysis in one powerful software platform.
- Utilizes C-Mount lenses and can be configured with numerous optics to suit any application.