DEFINITION OF THE POWDER CHARGES
We advise users for the definition of their powder specifications and the means of characterization for the control of the quality of the powder before fabrication of the part: X-ray diffractometer, laser granulometer, pycnometer, scanning electron microscope, hall flowmeter. These powders can be validated with partner users.
SELECTING THE POWDER MOST SUITABLE FOR YOUR NEEDS
We propose :
- Aluminum alloys : AlSi10Mg, AlSi7Mg, AlSi12, AlSi9Cu3, AlMg4.5Mn0.4
- Titanium alloys : pure titanium, Ti6A14V, Ti6Al7Nb
- Nickel-based alloys : IN625, IN718, IN939, Hastelloy X
- Stainless Steel : 316L, 15-5HP, 17-4PH, 1.2709
- Cobalt chrom : CoCr (1,3 & 2,3), SLM MediDent
- Nickel base: IN625, IN718, IN939, Hastelloy X
- Other materials on request
The expertise of Multistation in additive manufacturing make the customers understand physical and thermal phenomenon relied to the process (interaction between laser and material, solidification, cooling..)
FAST DELIVERY WITHIN 3 TO 4 DAYS WITH CERTIFICATES OF ANALYSIS
The powder is delivered within 3 to 4 days at your house (subject to availability of our stocks).
The powders are supplied with certificates of analysis and conform to the certifications (chemical composition, particle size distribution, apparent and packed density, flowability test, morphology …)
AFTER SALES SERVICE AND EXPERTISE
Global expertise processes / powders (laser / material interaction, solidification, cooling ..)
We offer not only the powders selected by the machine builders but also from different producers of powders referenced in the field of additive manufacturing.
What is the manufacturing method of MAM powders ?
- Gas atomization (Argon, Nitrogen)
- Plasma atomization
- Rotating electrode atomization
Why choose a spherical powder for powder bed processes ?
- Increase particle density
- Expand packed density and compactness of the powder bed
- Improve the capacity of powder flow
How to characterize the powder’s microstructure ?
- Observing the morphology with a Scanning Electron Microscope
- Checking the chemical composition: elemental analysis (EDS, X-ray fluorescence), ICP
- Identifying the size distribution: screening, laser granulometer
- Flow capacity: Hall Flowmeter, FreemanFT4