Multistation offers the following powders:
– Aluminum alloys: AlSi10Mg, AlSi12, AlSi7Mg 0,6, AlSi9Cu3
– Titanium alloys: Ti6A14V, Ti6Al7Nb,
– Nickel-based alloys: Inconel 625, 718, 939…
– Steel: 316L, 15-5HP, 17-4PH, 1.2709
– Cobalt chrom : CoCr (1,3 & 2,3),
The expertise of Multistation in additive manufacturing make the customers understand physical and thermal phenomenon relied to the process (interaction between laser and material, solidification, cooling..)
What is the manufacturing method of MAM powders?
– Gas atomization (Argon, Nitrogen)
– Plasma atomization
– Rotating electrode atomization
Why choose a spherical powder for powder bed processes?
– Increase particle density
– Expand packed density and compactness of the powder bed
– Improve the capacity of powder flow
How to characterize the powder’s microstructure?
– Observing the morphology with a Scanning Electron Microscope
– Checking the chemical composition: elemental analysis (EDS, X-ray fluorescence), ICP
– Identifying the size distribution: screening, laser granulometer
– Flow capacity: Hall Flowmeter, FreemanFT4