automatic 6-side-milling machines
- minimize manpower
- improved flexibility of your production
The flexible manufacturing cell is capable of machining all 6 sides (face and top surfaces) of a rectangular steel plate in a fully automatic cycle. With this unique machine concept, it is certain that the material will always remain clamped and located. Therefore, the tightest tolerances for rectangularity and plane parallelism can be ensured.
The machine boasts high power torque motors*, which allows the usage of large tool diameters to further increase the output.
- No manpower required
- No changeover times
- Lowest possible operation costs
- Full automatic machine
- Machine & Tool from one hand
- High output
- Automatic tool changer
- Modular machine design
- Complex materials machineable
- Automatic setup allows for short batch work, reducing stock holding