Autonational winders are equipped with free programmable CNC controls. The winding machine is capable to communicate with multiple offline product design programs generating Sinumerik CNC code.
Compatible for use with most filament winding pattern generation software, e.g. Cadfil, Composicad, Cadwind.
- Main CNC controller : Siemens Sinumerik 840D
- Fieldbus interface and communication : Profibus-DP / Profinet
Instead of an integrated console, Autonational machines are equipped with a 19” HMI touch screen and a dual keyboard to allow full control.
- All-round winder, for all R&D work and composite filament winding production
- Typical product applications: struts, tubes & piping, (control) rods, tanks, membrane vessels, (marine) driveshafts, utility poles, bearings, sleeves, antenna’s, masts, flywheel, and beams.
- Free programmable CNC software and controls.
- Autonational use industrial Siemens hardware
- This winder can be used in combination with a static or dynamic resin dip, or drum tray on the carriage, a (servo) creel, and winding software like CADFIL.
- Additionally, Autonational design and build mandrels and other possible tooling.
- Prepared for fully automated production
- Can be integrated into an automated line